piątek, 30 stycznia 2015




I love dogs!



                 I love animals, especially dogs. I think they are the best friends of human. When I was a little girl I was dreaming about a dog, but my parents always said that I was too little to take care of a dog. However one day my dad called me and said that have some present for me. I was so excited. Then resulted that this present was a little dog. I was so happy. I remember this day. These time I was the happiest girl in the world. The dog was small and brown. I stroked him and he licked my hand. I called him Bingo. I don't know why but this name was perfect to him. 

               Since that day I spent hours with my dog. I took him for a walk. I played with him. I was completely in love. My dog was my best friend. I grew up with him. He was very important for me and for my familly. My parents who didn't want to buy me a dog, became accustomed to him. Bingo was with us for 16 years and it was the best time. He died 2 years ago. I spent with him my whole childhood and now I still miss him. Now I'd like to adopt a dog. Maybe when I'll finish the univesity...who knows? :)






  How sweet he was :) 


                

1 komentarz: