sobota, 24 stycznia 2015

I love Spain!

               Sun, beach, good people,food and music, happiness...there are a lot of reasons why I love Spain. I still remember the day when I decided to study spanish. I always liked watching series in spanish. One day I watched in TV one of the most famous  series called "Los Serrano". I heard spanish and I thought that this lenguage was so beautiful. Then I started reading a lot about Spain and listening to spanish music. I wanted to visit this country. When I took first spanish lesson, I knew that one day I will speak spanish. I loved it!

              Few years ago I went to Spain for the first time. I went to Valladolid to take spanish course. I spent there good time in good company. I met a lot of new people. There were people from Brasil, Italy, Marocco and other countries. I was the only one person from Poland so at first I was feeling I little bit strange and lonely but then I made friends with a lovely italian girl and I spent with her a lot of time. I love Valladolid but then I saw more places and now I can say that one of my favorite cities is Santander. I was there only one time but it's enough to fall in love with this city. 
 




            I can't imagine my summer without going to Spain. I miss Spain so much right now. I'd like to go there and see all the people I love. I can't wait! Surely, I will go to Spain to spend there the whole summer or maybe...my whole life :)




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz