sobota, 17 stycznia 2015



How to survive the winter without flu?


            "Bless you, bless you!" we can hear everywhere. " This time the flu will avoid me"...It's that 
I say every year.  Undoubtedly winter is the worse season for our health. I always promise me that 
I will take care of myself but then I forget about this. Between my classes at the Univesity and the job, my health just isn't important. Many times I forget eating well, so I just take something quickly and go out. Doing something like that, has a lot of bad results, which I can notice right now. 


            I remember that a few days ago I said that I feel so good this year and I think that this winter the flu will avoid me. Unfortunately it's not true. I caught the flu :( I feel so bad from this Friday. I'm so weak and everything what I want is sleep and spend the whole day in my bed. I can't stop seezing and I can't breath. I hope be better in few days thanks to my mom's tips.

  1. Milk with garlic and honey,
  2. Onion syrup,
  3. Hot broth,
  4. Hot tea with honey and lemon


    I think that these tips can be so helpful for everyone who has flu. 



Buzz and Woody (Toy Story) Meme meme





         

3 komentarze: