czwartek, 5 marca 2015




It's zumba time!



              Today I would like to write something about zumba. I think it's a high time for start to do some sport. A lot of people do nothing during the winter. It's true that when it's cold and dark outside, the one thing we want to do is sleeping or eating. Whatever we do, we do it at home. I suppose  that it's not only my problem. When it's freezing everyone doesn't go out and  just wants to stay in. Frankly speaking, I feel the same. 

             Fortunately, the winter is over and spring is coming. It's the best time. I love it but sometimes this time is not good for us and our health. We can notice the change in the weather and in our mood. Sometimes we are sad, tired or we have allergy. When the spring is coming, some people catch flu very quickly. The best thing that we need to fight with our bad mood is sport. 

             It you don't like running or going to the gym every day, just try zumba. This is amazing form of spending time. In addition we dance and we lose weight. This is very good for our health and body. In this way, we forget about our problems and we relaxe. I'm always a bit tense so we decided with my roommate to go to zumba this week. I hope we will spend good time.


                   

1 komentarz: