środa, 25 marca 2015

Your best friend micro pig J.
                 
                 Today I would like to write something about micro pigs. Have you ever thought that a pig can be your pet? It sounds crazy but it is true. One day I found an interesting page on the internet. The page was about miniature pigs. I read a little bit more and I was very surprised. A pig can be like a dog?! I thought it “can’t be possible”! But yes! It can be like a dog, cat or any other pet. It can be your best friend and companion of your life.

                Nowadays, a micro pig is very popular. Now many people on over the world breed miniature pigs. A lot of people buy it more than dogs. These pigs are so popular in USA and Mexico where people are in love with it. They treat it like a normal pet. The pig lives with its owner and it’s like a puppy.

There are a lot of advantages of having this little pig:

1. You don’t  feel lonely,
2. A pig is like a dog,
3. It learns quickly,
4. It’ s very friendly and sociable
5. It ‘s very funny
6. It reacts to its name
7. It’s vegetarian ( so maybe you won’t be carnivore anymore :D)
8.  You can teach it many tricks









I think they are so cute. I would like to have one but frankly speaking I prefer dogs. Besides, I don’t think my parents would let me have one in my room. While I live with them, I have to be obedient to them. :P


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4XeIPdSZlI

Turn! sit down! As we can see this micro pig from Mexico already knows a lot of tricks :D 


3 komentarze:

  1. They do look cute, but I don't think I would like to hear one at home all the time. ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Yes, I think it could be annoying :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I admit, they look cute, but I still prefer a mouse. :) I'm afraid of thinking what it does when it wants to wake you up.

    OdpowiedzUsuń