niedziela, 9 listopada 2014

Adiccted to chocolate...


                   I love eating chocolate! Actually I can't live without chocolate. I know I eat it too much and it's not good, but definitely it's my big adicction. How we know chocolate contains a lot of sugar and calories. If we eat it to much, it's influences our skin, hair and....weight. Yes...that's truth. If you want to put on weight... just eat chocolate.

              Lately I was reading an interesting article about chocolate and I was pleasantly surprised. Eating chocolate has a lot of positive sides!
  1. Chocolate contains a lot of vitamins ( B2, B3, B6, B12,A, E) and zinc, iron, potassium, calcium.
  2. Chocolate produces in our organism endorphins and that's why we feel happy...so it can be a perfect remedy when we are sad.
  3. Chocolate helps reduce stress
  4. You can put on weighy but chocolate doesn't contains a lot of cholesterol
  5. Dark chocolate is the best for our health because contains less sugar and more cocoa.
  6. Chocolate is using in some beauty centres ( it hepls reduce wrinkless and is good for our skin )





I think there are a lot of positive sides of eating chocolate...so if you eat a lot of it, don't worry! it's ok! :D


6 komentarzy:

  1. Any excuse for eating chocolate is good :) The problem is to stop!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I don't believe people who says that the chocolate is bad. They just don't want to see that Mr Choco dances also for them:).

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I also like chocolate, and the darker it is, more I like it. I've heard even about a chocolate 100% cocoa, but have never tasted it yet. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. http://www.forbes.pl/nadchodzi-kryzys-konczy-nam-sie-czekolada,artykuly,186048,1,1.html What do you think about it? ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Rumunka, I don't believe in it. It can't be truth.

    OdpowiedzUsuń